THE 4TH GHANA ECOMMERCE EXPO
Other Events Information
THE 4TH GHANA ECOMMERCE EXPO IS UPON US!
Following the huge success of the 2016 edition, the Ghana eCommerce Expo, organized by OML Africa with the support of its sponsors and partners present the 4th edition on 23-24 November 2017, aiming to gather 2,000+ attendees over 2 days in the buzzing city of Accra to listen to 40+ expert speakers and C-levels from banks, telcos, techpreneurs, regulators, mobile commerce, cyber security and of course Fintechs.
As Ghana’s only eCommerce, payments and fintech event, there will be both panels & interviews and on our stage dedicated to pitches & showcases. A lot more of the action is poised in our exhibition hall where over 50 exhibitors will display the latest trending services and products in Ghana’s eCommerce industry to a target audience of over 2,000 qualified visitors.
During these two days we'll address all key issues as Ghana is at the cusp of a technological boom in online trade.
Some key points in preview:
- A planned event over 2 days to support real exchanges between the big players Ghana’s eCommerce industry
- More than 40 speakers and 100+ delegates
- 3 stages for Keynotes, Panels & Interviews, bringing together speakers bankers, telcos, online payments, etc
- Stage dedicated to pitches & showcases of 50+Online Shops, Fintech, Mobile Apps developers, etc
- 1 amazing exhibition hall packed with exciting offers and special discounts as the second day of the event is Black Friday!
- Coffee lounges hosted by our partners will be the centre stage of one-to-one networking and business exchanges between participants
- 1 cocktail & networking evening on the evening of the first day (on invitation only)
- Launching of the Ghana eCommerce Association
- Free wifi for all attendees
- Several side events organized with our partners ...
Dates: 23-24 November 2017
Venue: TBA, Accra
Theme: “Shaping Ghana's eCommerce Landscape through Innovation, Adoption & Regulation. Together”