Become A Successful Software Entrepreneur
Traning Program Information
Do you aspire to build your own Pan-African software company?
Do you want to learn more about how you can join one of the largest pan-African tech incubators?
Join the MEST Africa team at the MEST Incubator Accra, every 1st Monday of the month, as they share their experience working with entrepreneurs from across the continent.
MEST is a Pan-African training program, seed fund, incubator and tech hub that recruits aspiring entrepreneurs from Africa’s leading tech markets: Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Ghana and Ivory Coast. These entrepreneurs get the opportunity to come to Ghana for a 1-year training program, and the chance to pitch for seed funding and join MEST's Pan-African network of incubators.
Agenda for the day:
- Introduction to the MEST Team
- Introduction to MEST Africa
- Q & A session – live opportunity to get answers to your questions about life at MEST
We'll also talk about
- The MEST Application process
- What qualities MEST looks for in applicants
- General tips on how to get into the programme
- What to expect during the programme
See you there!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.