Forex Exchange Trade Training
Traning Program Information
Forex trading is the simultaneous buying of one currency and selling the other. A broker serves as a middle man or dealer in currency trading. The Forex Exchange Market (FOREX) is a Global market where all of the world’s currencies are traded. The forex is the largest and most liquid market in the world with an average daily trading volume of over $3 trillion (There trillion U. S. Dollars). The Forex market capitalization far exceeds $20 trillion making all the world’s combined futures and stock market comparatively fractional.
The market operates on a 24-hours basis through electronic network of banks, corporations and individuals and view of the enormity and the wealth of the market, lots of employment are created, both formal and informal.
Empirical students have proven that traders and investors with outstanding analytical background with a high degree of intellect are more successful, hence the need to embrace applicants of such background into this wealthy market.
RISK, RESEARCH AND RETURN.
The Certified Institute of Forex Traders (CIFT) has undertaken an in-depth research into this phenomenal world market within the parameters of risk and return and are rolling out the following training scheme to enable individuals qualify as certified professional forex traders leading to life-time self-employment or job offer by the institution.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION OF APPLICANTS
First degree, Diploma or professional qualification in any of the following disciplines;
- Mathematics, statistics, quantitative, economics, actuarial science, econometrics, engineering, accounting, commerce, financial maths, computer science, quantitative qualification or the sciences.
- Programme Duration : 2 months
- Salary range after training : GH¢1,000.00 – GH¢4,000.00
- Employment status: permanent employment is guaranteed after training for successful applicants
- Training sessions : Evening, Day & weekend
- Application fee : GH¢100.00
- Deadline : 31st March, 2019
- Application procedure: qualified and interested applicants must email cv and photocopy of certified to the address below – firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver by hand to 0575735757