In-house Training For Christian Leaders And Church Workers
Traning Program Information
Other Event Location
Event Location Other
The international curriculum is a non- denominational video based training program designed to equip leaders in God’s vineyard throughout the nations and in the world at large.
- To aid students understand the teachings very well, the curriculum has been designed in a bilingual format.
- Currently, you can have these teachings in English-Twi, English-Ewe and English – French translations.
- The course is divided into five trimesters and can easily be run by the local church.
- You learn from a wide array of teachers and preachers including T.L Osborn, Bill Winston, Joyce Meyer, Reinhard Bonnke, Bayless Conley, Terry Law, Jack Hayford, Ed Cole, Dean Sherman and a host of other seasoned preachers.
- Regarding certification, successful students are awarded with an internationally recognized certificate upon completing trimester three, and a diploma upon completing trimester five.
- This curriculum is currently being used by over twelve thousand (12,000) churches in over one hundred and forty (140) nations.
- Various higher educational institutions like Covenant Theological Seminary, Vision International University, Christian Leadership University and a host of others accepts credits from ISOM for further studies