Traning Program Information
- Purchase, fill out and submit an application form at Ghc50 to be considered for admission
- If you submitted application online then payment for the form shall be done during registration.
- Confirmation is done using the admission letter received by the applicant
- Applicant should proceed to make payment of fess into the school's designated accounts and return with bank draft for registration
- Register your information with two passport pictures at the reception and receive registration souvenirs
- Prospectus (Ghc 400 for the complete six(6) courses) is not part of the tuition fee so students have to pay for a package or opt to purchase the list themselves. Cost varies for individuals courses.
- Course outline, timetable and student identification card shall also be issued the applicant upon registration
Certificates and Fees
Merit Certificate: Course Specific
Applicant can choose any number of courses less than the six(6) listed above to offer for a six(6) month period.
Admission fee: Ghc70
Tuition fee: Ghc500 per course
Admission fee: USD15
Tutition fee: USD120 per course
Merit Certificate : Full Course
Applicant will offer all the six (6) courses for a period of six (6) months.
Admission fee:Ghc 70
Tuition fee :Ghc 2500
Admission fee :USD15
Tutition fee: USD600
Applicant will offer all the six(6) courses for a one (1) year period.
Admission fee: Ghc100 Tuition fee: Ghc4000
Admission fee: USD25
Tutition fee: USD 1000
Applicants with or without any of the Ghana Education Service Certificates(B.E.C.E, W.A.S.S.C.E, etc) can apply for the Merrit Certificates. Applicants with B.E.C.E, W.A.S.S.C.E or any vocational vocational or technical school certificate can apply for the Intermediate Certificate.
Applicants will need W.A.S.S.CE certificate to apply for the Advanced Certificate.
Applicants can choose from these class sessions time that suit their schedule no matter the type of Certificate subscribed to:
Mondays-Fridays | 9:00am – 1:30pm
Mondays-Fridays | 2:00pm – 5:30pm
Mondays-Fridays | 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Saturdays Only | 9:00am – 4:00pm
Location and Contact
East Legon Hills, Police Station, Accra – Ghana.
P. O. Box CT 10433, Cantonments, Accra
(233) 509 944 887
(233) 244 968 629
(233) 508 033 111
(233) 302 549 030