Study AUTOCAD At Dalex Institute Of Technology
Traning Program Information
AutoCAD & AutoCAD Mechanical/Electrical/Architecture
The course objective is to teach the students the basic commands necessary for professional 2D CAD drawing, design, and drafting using a 2D drafting tool. Even students with no previous CAD experience can progress quickly through this course which is arranged in a sequence that is easy to understand. Participants will learn CAD fundamentals and the capabilities in 2D drawing. The software used for this course will be AutoCAD
Expected Learning Outcome
- After completing this course, students will be able to
- Navigate the interface comfortably
- Use the fundamental features and precision drafting tools in AutoCAD to develop accurate technical drawings.
- Present drawings in a detailed and visually impressive manner
After completing the course students can be employed as a draughts-man in
- Architectural firms
- Manufacturing units
- Engineering services outsourcing firms.
Books to be given
- AutoCAD Reference Guide for Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineers