Youth Training Workshop On Nature-Based Climate Solutions
Traning Program Information
EARTHDAY.ORG President to Speak at Youth Training Workshop on Nature-Based Climate Solutions
Integrated Training Workshop on Nature-Based Solutions in Ecosystem Restoration for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services Enhancement.
This integrated training workshop taking place on February 19, 2022 at 12PM GMT+3 is organized by the Tanzanian Global Youth Biodiversity Network chapter - "Tanzania Youth Biodiversity Network (TYBN)", a youth-led and focused organization operating under the United Nations Convention for Biological Diversity (CBD) to halt the loss of biodiversity in Tanzania. It aims at bringing youths' perspectives and positions in the Convention for Biological Diversity negotiations through capacity building and awareness programs.
The training is supported by collaborative efforts from national, international and global stakeholders in aspects of nature-based solutions, biodiversity, ecosystem services and ecosystem restoration.
- Ms. Kathleen Rogers, President, EARTHDAY.ORG
- Prof. Luis Chicharo, UNESCO Chair on Ecohydrology, Portugal
- Dr. Makarius Lalika, UNESCO Chair on Ecohydrology, Tanzania
- Dr. Wesam Al Madhoun, Global Ambassador of Sustainability, Malaysia
- Mr. Josia Japhet, LEAD Foundation, Tanzania
- Mr. Kevin Lunzalu, Global Youth Biodiversity Network, Africa
- Mr. Felix Feider, International Union for Conservation of Nature World Commission on Protected Areas Fresh Water Specialist Group
- Mr. Ghaamid Abdulbasat, Global Youth Biodiversity Network, Tanzania and Co-Director EARTHDAY.ORG Africa
- Mr. Antidius Raphael, Global Youth Biodiversity Network, Tanzania
- Ms. Zuhura Ahmad, Global Youth Biodiversity Network, Tanzania and EARTHDAY.ORG Africa Consultant
To register click on the link here
RSVP Here: https://undp.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0tcOigqz8rG9WzPrlDBU9hxo3eL8tbe1qo