CANCHAM Business Webinar
The Canada Ghana Chamber of Commerce is pleased to invite you to an upcoming webinar on the theme, "After IMF Bailout - What Next for Businesses?".
KINDLY REGISTER USING THE LINK BELOW
ABOUT OUR GUEST SPEAKER
Joe Jackson may be best described as a polymath - an individual whose knowledge spans a significant number of subjects, known to draw on complex bodies of knowledge to solve specific problems. His range of specialist skills range from Finance, IT, Marketing and Management. He brings these skills together to be a leading Strategy and Innovation expert for corporate Ghana.
• He is the Chief Strategist for Dalex Finance and Leasing Company Limited and has helped transform that organization to the leading digital non-bank finance company in Ghana.
• Joe is a partner at Rainbow Consult. He is an experienced facilitator and has been involved in facilitating Team Building sessions for Ford Foundation (West Africa), GRIDCo Ghana, Transparency International Ghana, West African Civil Society Institute (WASCI), Ghana National Lottery, Ghana National Population Agency among many other institutions.
• He was a founder and CEO for the most successful software company in Ghana through 1991 – 2005. He also established a successful computer software business in Nigeria in 2006 which he sold off at the end of 2011.
• He is a Marketing expert who holds widely patronised lectures for the Chartered Institute of Marketing
• He is a leading economist in Ghana, providing expert analysis of the economy on multiple media platforms. He was in 2021 inducted as a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Economists – Ghana.