Donor Grant Funding Workshop
- Do you require funding for your projects for your organization or institution, department or agency, research or humanitarian service in the public or private sector?
- Do you know or require funding source(s) and assistance with processes and procedures in accessing those funding sources?
- For universities in particular, depending solely on school fees for financing your institutions is no longer sustainable. We can help you identify other sources of fund raising.
Regent University College of Science and Technology and BS Africa Limited in collaboration with Funds for NGOs LLC and FvTech (Canada) are making available to universities and other institutions:
- Over 10,000 donor grants funding sources from foundations, bilateral and multilateral donor sources;
- One-on-one private meeting with donor experts to guide you in accessing funding for your project(s)
- Tools, procedures and processes of accessing these funds including Training videos on accessing donor grants; Upcoming funding opportunities and alerts with Funding proposals templates and so much more
Prof. N. N. N. Nsowah-Nuamah, President Regent University College of Science and Technology
- Gh¢1,699.00 – Ghanaians (Package includes training, workshop materials, certificate and feeding) Note: Accommodation would only be provided on request
- $850.00 – Non-Ghanaians (Package includes accommodation, airport pick up, training, workshop materials, certificate and feeding)
Venue: Alisa Hotel, Accra - Ghana
Date: Wednesday 27th – Friday 29th September, 2017
Interested participants should register at www.bsa.kpit.edu.gh.
NOTE: All participants should register and make payments by Wednesday 20th September, 2017. This necessary to prevent any inconvenience for all parties.
For further information, please visit www.bsa.kpit.edu.gh or facebook.com/BSAFRICALIMITED or linkedin.com/company-beta/11128707 or twitter.com / @bsalimited. Email us on email@example.com or call Spencer on +233(0)205 220810 or +233(0)553 695857.
Register early to avoid disappointment.