Key Accounts Executive
Account Executive Information
5 - 10 Years
• Sales and Marketing Diploma or relevant degree • Must be fully Computer Literate in MS Office, Email, MSWord, MS Excel, PowerPoint. OT3 (training will be provided) • Minimum 5 years’ sales experience in advertising, sales and client service in the Media industry • Ability to travel both locally and abroad as and when required • Valid Drivers’ License
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Identify and create new business opportunities through cold calling and networking activities
- Promote services and products across africa to key agencies and direct clients.
- Keep abreast of client future activities.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity.
- Obtain client briefs directly with clients and/or media buying houses.
- Compile accurate briefs for prospective clients i.e. assist client in writing brief and/or develop brief in conjunction with clients and/or media buying houses
- Ensure thorough understanding of client brief
- Enhance client requirements, where necessary
- Hold “brain storming” session with relevant stakeholders to obtain maximum input/information and expert advice for preparation of proposal writing i.e. innovative ideas, resources required, market trends etc.
- Compile accurate proposals for submission to clients and/or media buying houses
- Develop detailed chase lists for campaign based on client briefs received.
- Review and revise proposals with relevant stakeholders before submission to client and/or media buying houses
114/3 Farrar Avenue, North Adabraka