Stock Controller/Inventory Officer (Retail)
Account Manager Information
A`reputable company specialised in the distribution of food to super markets and shops needs a stock controller. Candidates must have 7 years experience in a similar role with an FMCG. Qualification is a degree in Accounting/Procurement/CIPS.
- Highly numerate - should be excellent with figures.
- High FMCG product knowledge
- Highly proficient with MS Excel
- Shutting shop outlets and taking stock of items
- Analysis of physical stock against inventory data
- Flexible working hours including odd hours – overnight, weekends, public holidays.
- Involves movement from one outlet to another
- Hands-on with very high attention for detail and no room for errors