Corporate Sales Executive For A Paint Manufacturing Company
Account Manager Information
3 - 5 Years
GH¢3,000.00 - GH¢4,000.00
Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred At least five (5) years of industry sales experience One to three years of management experience Strategic leadership ability
- Builds business by identifying and selling to construction companies; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with construction firms; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.