Junior Accountant- East Legon
Accountant Jobs Information
- Responsible for preparation of Sales Tax Invoices to customers or clients.
- Update and maintain asset register and verify physical assets.
- Responsible for keeping accurate filing system for all company customers or clients for accessibility.
- Responsible for assistance in preparation and filing of VAT and NHIL/GetFund/Covid tax compliance as per Ghana Revenue Authorities guidelines.
- Responsible for assisting preparation of monthly statement of accounts for all company customers
- Carrying out of Debt collection for due invoices.
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Trial Balance for Plymill
- Responsible for coordinating quarterly and year end physical stock-take procedures for checking with records and verification of all stock Items.
• Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in a similar position
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Accounting, BCOM/HND Accounting
• Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, database skills and the ability to learn new software packages
• High sense of integrity
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and in a fast pace environment
• Must be organized and able to prioritize tasks, multi-task and function effectively under pressure
• Must live in and around East Legon or environs