Accountant Jobs Information
More than 10 years
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration. • Minimum of 8 relevant work experience in reporting & financial management. • Experience in tax and treasury management at senior level. • Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures. • Knowledge of financial regulations. • Minimum of 3 years’ experience to senior treasury role.
A Reputable Organization
The successful candidate shall be responsible for managing the treasury department and decision making for the company. The role reports to the CEO.
ROLE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Business management background at senior level.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year.
- Provide financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions and contract negotiations.
- Accomplish human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, coaching; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job duties of team members.
- Able to present various options and opportunity costs to management for decision making.
PERSON SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- High Integrity and Strategic Thinker
- Broad business management experience
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
No. 99 Boundary Road, East Legon