Accountant Jobs Information
5 - 10 Years
GH¢3,000.00 - GH¢4,000.00
Minimum of a bachelor's degree in accounting or an equivalent professional qualification. Experience in in using QuickBooks/Built Accounting or a similar accounting software
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Maintaining financial records
- Responsible for the administration of petty cash; reconciling and replenishing as needed
- Compile and age vendor balances on a weekly basis.
- Preparation of Statutory schedules, filing, and payment
- Preparation of Monthly/Quarterly financial reports
- Assist Group Finance Manager in the preparation of annual financial reports and statements.
- Processing refunds
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Handling queries related to accounts
- Transmit, preserve, or destroy confidential information in a secure and appropriate manner
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payment
- Follow-up on phone calls
- Enter students’ details and coded test information into the school’s computer system in an accurate and expeditious manner.
- Ensure compliance with all data-accuracy protocols
- Respond to patient requests within the legal limits of the position and respect the confidentiality of the information disclosed
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- Attend training sessions, receive continuing education, read educational journals, and join professional organizations