Accountant Jobs Information
Our client, an engineering company has immediate employment for an experienced Accountant to help with the daily operations of the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, calculating tax payments and returns as well as making critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the company’s finances to drive business growth. He or she would perform the following additional duties:
- Manage and prepare monthly payroll.
- Oversee all tax planning and statutory payments (PAYE, SSNIT, VAT).
- Monitor outgoing costs and ensure client invoicing is accurate and timely.
- Administer and prepare bank reconciliation statements.
- Monitor and generate account payables to local and foreign suppliers and recovery of accounts receivables.
- Ensure and prepare statements of accounts for credit customers.
- Handle and monitor financial data, including sales revenue, cost of goods, and other expenditures.
- Generate financial statements and reports.
- Oversee budget preparation for the sales team, operations, and cost management.
- Ensure the understanding of financial performance and advising management to help make business decisions
- Manage financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties like external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, and local tax and government authorities.