Account Manager (ICA Certified)
Our Accountant has an integral role in our financial team. You’d be responsible for receiving and compiling invoices for approval; preparing cheque and petty cash vouchers, and entering financial data into the system. You would enter and apply corporate payments, do a monthly reconciliation between bank balance and system balance, and prepare corporate financial statements.
You would have a duty to ensure that all transactions are covered by adequate sanctions and do not have any deviations. You would be required to handle information confidentially. We would also expect you to be able to discuss and analyze the accounting reports before they are submitted to management, shareholders and relevant audit officers.
Education: Accounting degree or equivalent, ICA Certified.
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles in various types of entities.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations.
- Knowledge and proven experience of related computer applications i.e.; Word, Excel, QuickBooks etc.
- Filling procedures at the Registrar General i.e. Change of Directors, Experience with reporting to Security and Exchange Commission.
- A minimum of 5 years’ plus experience in financial systems and budgets, and preference given to candidates with proven financial reporting experience.
The prospective candidate must have excellent attention to detail, be able to manage financial data and present it clearly and logically to colleagues and management. You must have strong Dynamics GP, Excel and other accounting software skills. You must also be approachable with good communication and people skills, ready to learn and have potential to grow your professional skills and experience.