Credit Control Officer
- Company: G4S Security Services Ghana Limited
- Location: Labone, Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Credit Control Officer
We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for recovering any unpaid money that is owed to G4S Security Services from either businesses (commercial collection) or individuals (consumer collection)
• Duties and Responsibilities
- To collect 100% outstanding debt owed to the company in accordance with set weekly, monthly and annual targets and ensure debtor days are maintained consistently at 30 days.
- To maintain, monitor and collect accounts receivables from 600 customers per month and also responsible for the debt collection and posting of customer payments against services rendered in accordance to the company’s credit policy.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have a minimum of Degree in Accounting or equivalent with 2 years of working experience as a Credit Control Officer or in a related field.
Skills and qualities:
- An understanding of the end to end Accounts Receivable process
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Management
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to prioritize and multitask
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Tenacity and ability to have difficult conversations
- Willingness to escalate debt issues
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages
- Ready to work and meet timelines
- Willing to learn and adapt to the standards of G4S