Accountant (5) - Kumasi
A reputable company located in Kumasi is looking for suitably qualified professionals to join their team. The accountant will provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, preparing reports.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Degree in Business / Finance and/or Accountancy
- Great numeracy and communication Skills
- Knowledge in Excel, Word, Power point and SAP (SAP business one will have an advantage)
- Knowledge in filing VAT , WHT, PAYE, Tier 1, 2 and 3 as well as Corporate Tax Returns
- Experience in Records Keeping and Archiving
- Candidates with chartered accountancy records or partially chartered will have an advantage