JOB TITLE: Accountant
REPORTS TO: Managing Director
FUNCTION: Financial Accountant
LOCATION: North Kaneshie
A leading pharmaceutical Company in Ghana is seeking an Accountant to support management decision making with relevant information and assist the CEO to ensure the financial viability of the Company through sound financial management practices, risk mitigation and resource control.
- Maintain Staff confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Supervise all the retail branches by monitoring their receipt, balance sheets and accounts.
- Prepare financial report
- Manage the finances of the company
- Keep records of debtors and creditors ledger
- Prepare special financial report by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends, preparing daily, weekly, monthly and yearly cashbook.
- Keeping records of general and administrative expenditure.
- Bookkeeping, payroll, VAT filing and all regulatory compliance requirements
- Analyzing costs, gross margins and profitability of all products and making recommendations to the General Manager
- Ensuring the integrity of the consolidated balance sheet via regular analysis and reconciliation