Chief Financial Officer
We are a chemical company that manufactures consumable products to support the extractive industry in Ghana and we are seeking to employ an experienced and self-motivated professional to fill the position of a Chief Financial Officer that will be accountable for all matters pertaining to the management and operations of the company’s financial and accounting systems to ensure profitable growth and operational excellence.
- Put in place proper cash flow management practices and develop appropriate templates to guide operations and support the company’s strategic direction.
- Establish and maintain an integrated financial system and plan of operation with other management functions to ensure achievement of company’s objectives.
- Maintain an effective cash management system to ensure satisfactory levels of liquidity for the company's operations.
- Establish appropriate systems, structures and procedures for testing budgets and long term plans and institute satisfactory standards to measure and monitor actual performance.
- Develop, operate and maintain an efficient procurement system to ensure availability of necessary supplies at all times.
- Establish and maintain company’s accounts and records in line with acceptable accounting standards, principles and practices to meet both company and statutory requirement.
- Liaise with local and national government departments and other organizations (GNPC, GRA, PC etc.) on financial and tax related matters.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Lead, review and identify risk gaps and come up with plans/guidance for implementation of risk management strategies.