Our client, a reputable financial services company with head office in Accra, seeks to recruit a FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT for its operations.
Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of Financial Reports, budgeting and compliance with internal/regulatory requirements.
- Perform the maintenance, review of financial records and regularly prepare periodic reports to update Management on the Company’s Financial status.
- Assess the accuracy and completeness of financial statements and accounting records
- Responsible for the co-ordination, consolidation and report on the performance of the various Business Units for the entire business.
- Analyse business operations, financial commitments, costs, revenues trends to develop projections for future revenue and expenses
- Co-ordinate, prepare, review, monitor budget and provide feedback to Management for efficient resource utilization.
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly/Semi-Annual/Annual Bank of Ghana Returns
- Required to lead in all audit/inspection of Company and implement recommendations.
- Required to review, audit and authorise all transactions before capture into ERP System.
- In charge of implementation of and compliance with internal controls/regulatory requirements relating to financial reporting functions of the Company
- Co-ordinate, review and supervise the work assigned to the Finance function
- Ensure compliance with accounting and finance standards, best practices, and government regulations.
- Manage the maintenance, modification, operation, and implementation of assigned Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System; identify and resolve ongoing functional and technical issues; coordinate and test system modifications; recommend operational and procedural changes to the system as necessary.
- Audit and review the integrity of the reconciliations of the various general ledgers and sign off
- Undertake any other task assigned by Management