A reputable Agri Certification company is looking to recruit a Finance Officer. The individual would specifically tasked to manage financial transactions, data entry in QuickBooks and to generate timely and accurate management reports. The position holder will also be tasked with recommending to management avenues through which the company can attain greater visibility in the Ghana, Liberia, and Nigeria.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Creating brand visibility/ protecting company image
- Implementing the HR & Finance policy
- Generating accurate and timely management reports
- Quick turnaround in complaint handling/reduced complaints
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Processing receipts, generating quotations and effecting payments.
- Maintaining financial records which accurately reflect the true position of the company.
- Ensuring strict compliance with statutory requirements.
- Maintaining vigilance in debt collection
- Managing the company’s payroll by processing wages and salaries in timely fashion.
- Prompt invoicing
- Undertaking cashbook-bank reconciliation
- Assist in making procurement decisions as part of the tender committee.
- Maintain the petty cash float in accordance with approved company policy
- Timely payment of auditors per diems and allowances for effective client service delivery
- Timely payment of all office utilities
- Act as agent to company bank accounts.
Minimum Requirements for the Job
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Member of a professional association.
- At least 2-3 years post-qualification experience.
- Great communicator with the ability to be completely straight and clear; even black and white when called for. S/he should have great interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable ability to think independently and create innovative solutions to problems.
- Attentive to detail and confident with IT.
- Demonstrate very high degree of responsibility and self-motivation