Assistant Chief Accountant
5 - 10 Years
ICA/ ACCA final level or Masters Degree in Accounting.
An Automobile company with branches in Accra and Tema needs the services of an Assistant Chief Accountant.
ICA/ACCA – Final Level minimum or Master’s Degree in Accounting is required.
- Assist with the Management of accounting staff and department
- Accurate maintenance of accounting records and allocation (general account, supplier, customer and individual)
- Ensure that all entries in the book are supported by a “journal entry approval form” approved at the appropriate level
- Maintain monthly reconciliation file process
- Responsible for reporting, Post-dated Cheque reconciliation and Supplier &Client accounts
- Preparation and filing of tax forms
- Preparation of annual financial statements for organisation
- Responsible for the monthly reporting process