Our client, an engineering firm operating in the public works sector is currently looking for an efficient and proactive Accounting Officer to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining adequate accounting records relating to the Company’s transactions, assets and liabilities.
- Maintenance of adequate accounting records relating to the Company’s transactions, assets and liabilities.
- Monitoring expenditure and profits and providing reports.
- Prepare various financial reports and submit it to regulatory agencies.
- Oversee General Ledger functions; assure accuracy, timeliness, and conformity with professional accounting standards and best practices.
- Work with management to ensure internal compliance.
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and manage work of all accountants.
- Maintain records of all data and evaluate it to recommend product improvements.
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Administer all accounts and budgets, perform audits on tax and prepare reports.
- Ensure cash advances are monitored and cleared on a timely basis
- Manage business accounts and preparing financial statements.
- Other roles as assigned.