3 - 5 Years
1. Higher National Diploma (Accounting Option) 2. Part Qualified Professional Accountant (ACCA / ICA Level I Certified) from a recognized or accredited institution.
- Shall be responsible for the maintaining the companys books of account.
- Shall prepare and submit debtors list on a weekly basis to the Accounts Manager through the Accounts Supervisor.
- Shall be responsible for the prompt processing of all invoices when they are received from the companys Suppliers or Service Providers.
- Shall be responsible for the preparation of weekly reports on cash and bank balances to the Accounts Manager through the Accounts Supervisor.
- Shall be responsible for the prompt posting of all entries onto the Tally for all operations.
- Shall ensure prompt monthly invoicing of security services.
- Shall in consultation with the Sales & Marketing Supervisor ensure prompt invoicing for all rental income relating to individual properties on the Estate.
- Shall assist the Accounts Supervisor with monthly reports, quarterly accounts year-end preparation for audit and budget preparation.
- Shall ensure prompt and proper filing of all documentation.
- Shall ensure proper management of Imprest and account for all expenditure through the Accounts Supervisor.
- Shall prepare monthly bank reconciliation for the Accounts Manager through the Accounts Supervisor by the 10th of the following month.
- Shall be responsible for the reconciliation of payments made in respect of LEKMA collections and prompt invoicing for Commission.
- Shall be responsible for issuing quarterly reports on rental income.
- Shall be an able assistant to the Accounts Supervisor.
Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
#1 CLUB ROAD