3 - 5 Years
Higher National Diploma
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
• HND / Degree in Accounting • Not less than two (2) years working experience • Partly Qualified ACCA / CA (Added Advantage ) • Hands on experience in Manufacturing environment • Tally Accounting Solutions & Quick Books • Must be very good in MS Excel • Good in analytical thinking and decision making • High attention to detail and accuracy • Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Responsible for the management of petty cash
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow
- Ensure accurate accounts system and ledger balances.
- Receive cash paid and ensure right postings of cash receipt to cashbook and balancing it.
- Ensure that expenditure and revenue targets for the year are met.
- Process client invoices and ensure clients are accurately and timely billed at all times.
- Management of cash inflows and outflows
- Report all cash inflow activities per cash receipts journal.
- Responsible for monthly cash posting including adjustments for month end process
- Ensure both suppliers and staff payment requests are fully supported by appropriate documents before payment.
- Preparing Sales Report (mid-month & end of month)
- Sales Debtors Reconciliation
- Price Change Analysis & Local Purchase Analysis