3 - 5 Years
Degree/ACCA Required Functional Skills: • Use of Excel Spreadsheet • Use of Excel PowerPoint • Financial Reporting • Treasury Management • Budget preparation • Use of ERP Software
- Perform the maintenance, review of financial records and prepare periodic reports to update management on the Company’s financial status.
Assess the accuracy and completeness of financial statements and accounting records
- Responsible for the coordination, consolidation and report on the performance of the various Business Units for the entire business.
- Analyze business operations, financial commitments, costs, revenues trends to develop projections for future revenue and expenses
- Coordinate, prepare, review, monitor budget and provide feedback to Management for efficient resource utilization.
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly/Semi-Annual/Annual Bank of Ghana Returns
- Required to lead in all audit/inspection of Company and implement recommendations.
- Required to review, audit and authorize all transactions before capturing into ERP System.
- In charge of the implementation of and compliance with internal controls/regulatory requirements relating to financial reporting functions of the Company
- Co-ordinate, review and supervise the work assigned to the Finance function
- Ensure compliance with accounting and finance standards, best practices, and government regulations.
- Manage the maintenance, modification, operation, and implementation of assigned Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System; identify and resolve ongoing functional and technical issues; coordinate and test system modifications; recommend operational and procedural changes to the system as necessary.
Audit and review the integrity of the reconciliations of the various general ledgers and sign off