FMCG Treasury Officer
1 - 3 Years
A BA/BSc in Finance, Accounting or Mathematics with at least 2 years experience working within a finance department Possess strong work ethic with good interpersonal skills Be a strong team player and highly energetic Conversant with MS-Excel, Word and power point. Good communication skills, assertive, can work to targets and deadlines. Ability to work under pressure, good time-management skills and displays initiative. Problem solving through systematic, logical analysis and innovative ideas Be able to handle and react quickly to complex internal and external relationships
- Prepare cash flows (actual/forecasts) and provide this information to the Finance Director after review by Chief Accountant.
- Maintain cash flow to achieve the highest quality of working capital
- Manage the global cash flow with the singular purpose of reducing global cost of fund
- Manage bank accounts including correspondence with banks with respect to renewal of bank facilities, obtaining of new facilities, control of cost of fund, foreign payments, transfers, bid securities, performance guarantees, investment rates and risk, foreign exchange exposure, PD Cheques etc.
- Update daily receipts and banking deposit slips entries in the receipts register
- Ensure that there are adequate arrangements for all funds to be banked intact daily in the banks as advised by internal control procedures
- Institute and implement adequate bank accounts security, standardized description for bank posting and other related security measures to limit the risk of errors and frauds on all cash transactions
- Control and make sure that the 100% integration of bank files is well done and also ensure upload of all GL entries for previous bank postings into software
- Prepare investment and interest schedules and checking these against entries on the bank statements. This is to ensure that correct amount is charged by the bank.
- Prepare and update the interest claims and reimbursement report on a monthly basis
- Prepare quarterly treasury reports for the bank accounts
- Check daily and monthly foreign exchange rates schedules and distribute these schedules to the approved list of personnel.
- Get currency and negotiate rate in order to pay our group suppliers as quickly as possible
- Provide Management with daily bank position
- Review bank statements and recommend for postings of bank transfers and standing orders
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement weekly for the first two weeks, and daily for the rest of the weeks till month end in company software.
North Industrial Area