Accounting Software Implementer
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Bachelor's degree or HND in Accounting. High knowledge in accounting and standard procedures Proven experience working as a software implementer. Sound technical knowledge Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications The ability to multitask effectively. The ability to work independently and as part of a team. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent organizational and time management skills. Exceptional communication and customer service skills. Exceptional presentation skills.
- Meeting with clients following the sale of software to collect data and other information required.
- Creating a project plan for each client, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for the timely installation of software purchased.
- Installing customized software systems and all necessary components.
- Educating clients on how to use purchased software systems and customized system features
- Customizing software systems based on clients’ individual needs and specifications.
- Ensuring that the project team is aware of key deliverables and project milestones.
Accra New Town