Accounting Administrator Information
3 - 5 Years
A degree or HND is required as well as 4 years work experience
- nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
- Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
- Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
- Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver's license number; operating credit card authorization system.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- A degree or HND is required as well as 4 years work experience