Accounting Administrator Information
1 - 3 Years
Food and Beverage Jobs
• Minimum of a diploma in Financial Management, Accounting, Business Management and Administration or any other related discipline. • At least 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role. • Multi-tasking ability with rapt attention to detail. • Results oriented and firm. • Great to excellent Interpersonal skills.
A reputable organization in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana is in search of a Finance Assistant.
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Contract Type: Full Time
- Be the first point of contact for all persons that walk into the Finance Department.
- Adhere to all company’s financial policies and procedures.
- Develop systems for checking of account balances and facilitating purchases as well as an upgrade of the same from time to time to suite operational changes of the department.
- Maintain, Disburse and replenish petty cash covering expenditures of departments as well as ensuring the security of the safe.
- Maintain accurate records of all money transactions for the company.
- Assist the Finance officer develop control systems to check theft, misappropriation and irrational expenditures.
- Create and follow up on all invoices for payments and ensure matching receipts.
- Make data entries into financial system software.
- Assist in carrying out reconciliations by following up with employees and ensuring that discrepancies are kept at minimum.
- Assist the Finance officer in the preparation of all finance reports.
- Assist in answering all queries to the Finance Department and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers or clients.
- Report any discoveries or suspicion of wrong doing to the proper authorities.
- Collect payroll data from the Human Resource department and assuring payments for employees.
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives.
- Make for general improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency and cost reductions.
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time.