Head Of Compliance
Accounting Analyst Information
3 - 5 Years
GH¢5,000.00 - GH¢10,000.00
A Bachelors’ Degree or HND in risk management, law, economics, finance, accounting or its equivalent in any field. A master’s degree in a related field would be advantageous. • 3-5 years managerial level experience handling a risk and compliance including AML function in a financial institution
- Responsible for reducing the likelihood of violations of the laws and regulations;
- Responsible for reducing the exposure of the institution and its management to claims, including those pertaining to the obligation to exercise caution.
- Responsible for preventing any breach of confidence by officeholders to prevent financial losses to the institution.
- Responsible for the management of all company policies and procedures and ensure reviews of these polices are done in a timely manner.
- Responsible for any other task that will be assigned by the Board or Executive management.
- Responsible for reviewing significant business initiatives (new businesses, products, marketing, campaigns and projects) and ensure that material compliance issues are identified and addressed timeously – preventing audit findings.
- Develop and implement branch control and compliance plan.
- Perform branch reviews of policy and regulatory requirements together with the Compliance Coordinator.
- Developing of AML Policy and Procedures and coordinating on Fraud Policy Implementation
- Conducting of Annual AML Risk Assessment and Risk Ratings Framework
- Develop an AML/CFT Compliance Programme for board approval and implementation;
- Receive and vet suspicious (unusual) transaction reports from the staff;
File suspicious and cash transaction reports with the FIC
Kojo Thompson Road