Accounting Analyst Information
JOB PURPOSE & MAIN MISSIONS
The job holder is to ensure all transactions are accurately recorded and captured in to the system, do a daily reconciliatuion of all receipt and payment made by Cashiers and of all online payment, payment at the bank and the office.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES DETAILS
- Preparing bank reconciliation statements after reconciliation has been done
- Making Payments on behalf of the company both internally and externally
- Reconciliation of cash payment and receipts and reconciliations of all the company’s accounts.
- Processing financial transactions through the available accounting systems.
- Maintaining accounting records, filing systems and computer files.
- Undertaking general clerical duties such as dealing with correspondence, filing and photocopying.
- To undertake audit work as directed by the Finance Manager, including financial reports/accounts for year end.
- Prepare cheques, Transfers and Invoices.
- Prepares a report on the reconciliation work and follow up on outstanding issues to resolve them
- Record all accounts payable and receivable
- Tracks all bank receipts and payments
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislations
- Filing and archiving of all financial related records/documents.