Accounts Officer (Tema)
Accounting Clerk Information
The Accounts Officer is responsible for the preparation of report from the various departmental cost centers including Accounts Payable and Receivable. The Officer is to manage all cash transactions of the Company including petty cash.
- Assist the Senior Accounts Officer with the management of cash transactions of the Company including petty cash.
- Maintain daily account of cash transactions.
- Ensure the Balancing the daily accounts of Sales Department.
- Participate in solving cash related queries.
- Ensure Cash received are sent to the Bank on a daily basis.
- Maintain cheque and cash book register.
Count and issue receipts for funds received on daily basis