Accounting Clerk Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
HND/ Degree in Accounting or related field
- Preparing cheque and petty cash vouchers, and entering financial data into the system.
- Disburse payments and process tax withholding.
- Keeping financial records precise and up to date.
- You would enter and apply corporate payments, do a monthly reconciliation between bank balance and system balance.
- Prepare corporate financial statements for the Financial Manager.
- Ensure that all transactions are covered by adequate sanctions and do not have any deviations.
- Assist with payroll system, and be required to handle information confidentially.
- HND/ Degree in Accounting or related field
- A minimum of 1- 3 years’ experience as an Accounts Officer
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices : SSNIT, VAT and other statutory payments
- Knowledge of auditing practices and principles.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations.
- Knowledge and proven experience of related computer applications.
- The prospective candidate must have excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to manage financial data and present it clearly and logically to colleagues and management.
- Must have strong Dynamics GP, Excel and other accounting software skills.
- Must also be approachable with good communication and people skills, ready to learn and have potential to grow professional skills and experience.
NB: Females are encouraged to apply
Teshie, Labadi, Nungua, Spintex and its environs
Teshie Nungua Estate
Community 18, Verostina House