Accounting Clerk Information
3 - 5 Years
Other Professional Qualification
• Preferably, BSc Administration (Accounting Option) with two (2) years relevant experience or a degree in Accounting • Or Level II of relevant professional Accounting Qualification (ICA, ACCA) with four (4) years Post Qualification experience. • Should be familiar with any of the appropriate Financial Accounting software. • Should have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. • Must be capable of driving with valid driver’s licence.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, successful applicants shall among other duties be responsible for:
- Preparation of staff payroll
- Ensuring payment of all statutory deductions, i.e. SSF, Income Tax and VAT.
- Ensuring the timely preparation and submission of statutory returns.
- Processing request for payment of bills and procurement.
- Assist in the preparation of the company’s final accounts
- Basic inventory/logistics management