6 Months Cashier Position For An FMCG Company
Accounting Clerk Information
1 - 3 Years
Higher National Diploma
Should possess a minimum of HND level or equivalence with 2 years working experience Good command of the English language Basic understanding of accounting principles and good computer knowledge Ability to communicate with customers and colleagues Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job Ability to work well under pressure
- Receive each customer by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting acknowledgment and other aspects of customer service.
- Receive cash, and issue receipts for the specific amounts received.
- Receive cheques, and ensure that details of cheque and receipt have been filled out correctly.
- Calculate total receipts during the day and reconcile this with cash and cheques received.
- Fill the deposit slips, and submit to CA for daily review.
- Fill the cash and cheque books, and submit to CA for daily review.
- Ensure the effective and efficient management of all cash.
- Maintain the cash area in an orderly manner.
- Issuance of IOU vouchers for the payment.
- Issuance of cash vouchers
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Company.
North Industrial Area