Accounting Coordinator Information
Our client a credit bureau company is looking to hire a proactive Finance Intern to support the finance team in day-to-day activities in Ghana.
The successful candidate will assist the team in financial decision-making especially in invoicing, collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting financial data.
- He/She will work under the supervision of the Financial Officer and follow the accounting or auditing process to deliver duties
- To collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting related-information to his/her vertical head
- Delivering professional, analytical and management support work assignments
- Assistance may be required in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
- Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications for assignments
- Manage specialized information, reports, forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of projects etc.
- Enter information into the financial accounting system of the company