Administration Jobs Information
3 - 5 Years
Diploma/HND/Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training
We are looking for a versatile and highly-organised personal assistant to perform administrative duties for management. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers. You may also be required assist with other duties when needed.
To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Accomplished personal assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support. Bilingual candidates French/English will be prioritized.
- Manages daily aspects of the department to ensure projects are completed and needs are met.
- Collaborates with all managers to plan, direct, and coordinate programs and projects.
- Collaborates with managers to build cost effective projects
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Diploma/ HND/Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, and scanners machines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Community 18, Verostina House