Female Admin Assistant
Administrative Assistant Information
Administrators are crucial to effective and efficient day-to-day operations of any company.
Those working in this position will usually be responsible for supporting their organisation in a variety of ways including bookkeeping, communications, scheduling, data entry, secretarial services and much more.
If you have a love of organising and enjoy putting everything in place, you may be the perfect fit for the role of administrator.
- Keeping the company’s filing system in order.
- Creating and implementing new administration systems.
- Use of a variety of office software such as spreadsheet, emails and databases.
- Ensuring the office stationery supply is sufficient & creating the layout of the office.
- Attending training & conferences.
- Delivering presentations & delivering reports to executives.
- Making sure the office is adequately staffed at all times.
- Organising and chairing staff meetings.