Administrative Assistant Information
Our client, leading paint manufacturing company is looking to hire a proactive and highly efficient Executive Assistant to help with their operations in Ghana.
The ideal candidate will coordinate the daily business of the Managing Director (MD) by regularly reviewing diary, meeting travel demands and identifying possible issues which may impact on the activities of the MD
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the daily business of the MD by regularly reviewing diary, meeting travel demands and identifying possible issues which may impact on the activities of the MD
- Provide sophisticated calendar management. Prioritize enquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Analyze enquiries and requests from internal and external stakeholders, determine and take appropriate action on behalf of the MD, including the redirection of enquiries to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain client confidence and protect the professional integrity of the MD and Board by keeping information confidential.
- Communicate and liaise with senior executives from public and private organizations on a wide range of issues, respect confidentiality and maintain effective working relationships.
- Manage the incoming/ outgoing correspondence of the office of the MD whilst also being required at times to assist with whole-of-organization correspondence coordination.
- Coordinate meetings of the MD, including coordination of attendees, organizing pre-briefs where required and preparation of meeting minutes.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintain a data base of all statutory renewals to facilitate execution of renewals before due dates. These are the ff:
- Ghana Immigration Service: Renewal of Resident Permits for Expatriate Staff: Annually
- Environmental Protection Agency: EPA Certificates; Bi-annually
- Factories Inspectorate Dept. of Labor: Factory Certificate
- CEPS Division of GRA: Renewal of Manufacturers License.
- Ghana Standard Board: Renewal of Importers Registration: Annually
- Maintain office supplies inventory by placing orders to maintain required inventory levels, evaluating new office products and verifying receipts of supplies.
- Provide general administrative support to other sections of the company as required to ensure that consistent and efficient processes are maintained.
- Continually review duties and operations to ensure optimum efficiency in the Senior Executive Assistant role.
- Coordinate the arrangement of whole-of-organization travel bookings in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Take overall responsibility of Managing the Administrative Office
- Undertake Human Resource Management of the Company
- Check the punctuality and absenteeism of staff by supervising entries made into the attendance book and ensure that appropriate sanctions are applied to curb lateness and absenteeism as by laid down procedures.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Assistant Sales Manager
- Other duties as assigned