Front Desk Executive
Administrative Assistant Information
A reputable media institution is looking for Front Desk Executive for its business unit in Accra.
To present a positive and favourable image of the business as the first point of contact and to effectively manage the initial contacts between the business, its audience and clients both by telephone and face-to-face contacts.
- Greet the business visitors with sincerity and enthusiasm
- Answer phone calls with courtesy and professionalism
- Efficient Trafficking – Direct visitors and callers to appropriate persons or departments.
- Make external calls on behalf of team members with a sense of urgency and provide feedback.
- Receive all correspondence (letters/mails) and forward them to the appropriate departments.
- Maintain a clean and organized reception.
- Maintain and update a database of phone numbers of staff and clients on the front desk.
- Collaborate with the other team members to maintain decorum at the front desk.
- Value confidentiality and handle sensitive information appropriately.
- Any administrative duties that may be assigned from time to time.