Administrative Assistant Information
A reputable media organisation is looking for an HR Advisor for one of its business units in Accra.
To contribute to building employee and organization excellence in TV by ensuring optimal flexibility in resource allocation and planning, administration, development and retention in order to support business needs of the unit.
1. Assist in the monitoring of HR compliance issues and undertake general People Management related functions.
2. Provide support to HRBP on all people related issues. In consultation with the HRBP, provide advice to line management on organizational structure issues.
3. Facilitate manpower planning. Monitor headcount and ensure consistency in grading for TV positions to reward appropriately, providing critical advice to HRBP.
4. Assist in the application of the performance management system and provide ongoing support to line management and staff.
5. Participate in HR projects as required by the HRBP, including research and preparation of documents for HRBP’s review and implementation of recommendations.
6. Assist Line managers in the development of position descriptions for specified Divisions and ensure appropriate review and update.
7. Contribute to the implementation of policies and procedures based on relevant legislation and contemporary HR management practices which provide an effective, consistent and timely delivery of HR Business Partnering to support organizational needs.