Administrative Assistant -Tema Comm 25
Administrative Assistant Information
We are an innovative and dynamic architectural design and build establishment which currently has an excellent opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join its team at their office location. This new role is intended to provide support to our Executive Director and Principal Architect. You will be expected to be passionate and deliberate about your work. You should be able to pay attention to detail, work with integrity, loyal to time lines, be organized with an exceptional customer service delivery orientation and be likable
- Coordinates day-to-day activities, managing calendars, scheduling meetings, conference calls and other appointments, and making appropriate travel and accommodation arrangements for the Executive Director.
- Maintains daily communication with team leaders to determine assignments, priorities, and seeks clarification as necessary.
- Performs a variety of administrative duties in support of the office, project teams, or group leaders.
- Organizes hospitality such as ordering and setting up lunches and office events.
- Prepares presentations and reports.
- Prepares correspondence, agendas, meeting minutes, etc.
- May maintain logs and databases for design and construction. Administration activities.
- Assists with budgets and expense tracking.
- Understands the importance of team-playing and offers services to assist others when needed.
- Assists new hires to the practice group/department so that they become familiar with administrative procedures, standards and guidelines. Advises them of other resources within the firm and may facilitate introductions when appropriate.
- Maintains ongoing communication with team members and works to maintain quality standards within departments through identification of problem processes, potential changes in work processes, etc.
- Recognizes the importance of confidentiality when working with a variety of documents and conducts self in a professional manner.
- Performs other duties or responsibilities as assigned.