Administrative Assistant Information
Our Client is a reputable agro-processing and Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company that produces delicious and healthy fruit snacks for the local and international markets. They are a growing and exciting company, seeking a high potential and motivated candidate that can assist with all administrative related functions and grow with them.
Reports to: Director
Co-operates & Works Closely with: Finance
Area of Responsibility: The Administrative Officer’s key responsibility is to coordinate and support in all administrative duties related to the areas of Human Resources, Accounting and Sales.
- Assists Accountant with book keeping related to sales and cash disbursements
Human Resource Administration
- Coordinate with CEO to implement company wide performance management system
- Tracking and compiling of both staff compliance scores and individual KPIs
- Coordinating annual performance management review process
- Assisting in occasional recruitment of factory hands
- Field incoming sales orders and produce required paperwork to ensure speedy delivery
- Track KPIs and performance of Field Staff; Coordinate sales and promotion schedule
- Liaise with merchandising team to ensure all shops are fully stocked
Other: Assist Director to coordinate special projects and other administrative tasks