Administrative Assistant Information
A reputable food processing company located at North Industrial Area is looking for a personal assistant (PA), who will work closely with the Managing Director to provide administrative support. The individual will play a pivotal role in helping th MD make best use of his time with administrative and secretarial tasks.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
- Organising the manager’s personal commitments.