Front Desk Executive
Administrative Assistant Information
3 - 5 Years
DIPLOMA or DEGREE
- Liaising with travel agencies to get the preferred time requested by line managers on their request dates of travel.
- Confirming ticket issuance. (Printing or emailing tickets to persons concerned).
- Upon request from line managers, consult with various hotels to get the most preferred and suitable accommodation.
- Taking confirmation from hote6ls, receipts is given to line managers.
- Making sure there are enough toiletries and beverages for every office.
- Making reports on toiletries and beverages purchased within the month.
- Receiving guests and making them comfortable
- Directing them to whom they want to see.
- Assisting and directing customers to the right sales executives.
- Preparation of conference room for meeting
- Typing of invitation letters
- Scanning of documents
- Making copies
- Getting documents signed by MD
- Receiving and dispatching of letters.(Internal and External via DHL and FedEx)
- Preparation of bills for payment process
- Hotel bills
- Telephone bills
- Beverages and toiletry bills
- CUG Coordination: Manning of the office main line. (Receiving calls and patching it through to the person in request. Placing calls for line managers and colleagues).
SPINTEX - ACCRA