Administrative Assistant Information
3 - 5 Years
GH¢1,000.00 - GH¢2,000.00
Proven experience as a Personal Assistant or other relevant administrative support experience. In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite. First Degree in social sciences or related fields Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities. Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment. A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills. Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
A Personal Assistant is urgenty needed for employment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing , reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
3 High Street