Administrative Assistant Information
1 - 3 Years
• Degree in Social Science or related • Completed National Service in 2018 or 2019
The role holder will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. Manage documentation and office equipment.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines.
- Liaising with external contacts to book travels and other logistics as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients, ensuring they are served courteously and efficiently.
- Maintenance of supplies inventory including stationery by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Liaising with staff in other departments, suppliers and with external contractors
- Serve as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other units, individuals on operational and other matters concerning the department.
- Organize and facilitate meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinate and attend meetings.
- Provide assistance in the understanding and interpretation of company policies and procedures, as appropriate, and ensure that office operations are in compliance with policy provisions and standards.
- Assist in the coordination, and completion of special projects, as appropriate.
- Submitting weekly and monthly reports for consideration